Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday, Monday!

Your girl Lizbeth woke up early this morning to go running. "I am going to be healthy and 30 lbs lighter by next November!" I declared. So I dragged my sorry ass out of bed after pressing snooze only 3 times instead of my usual 6. What a trooper!

Did I hope for a little free food karma? Perhaps there would be bagels left out at the office as a way to reward me for my burst of energy? Bueller? Um . . . the answer is no! I went to work and got absolutely NO free food so I took 3 packs of Smarties and a mini-Reese's peanut butter cup from Johnny K's Batman head.

HOWEVER, today the company brought in some people to give us flu shoots and test our blood pressure. Woohoo! It was cool because they brought free swag, so while I did not eat anything delicious on the company dime, I did get a water bottle, a mini-First Aid kit, and a vial of hand sanitizer that looks like a pee sample. I will post a picture of it tomorrow.

All right, off to play Snood, hehe.

No comments: