Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I vote for free food!


Yo, what a confusing day it was.

First, I woke up and voted. Yippee!

Then I went to work. I was excited because I had two meetings, including one at 1 pm, so I thought for sure I'd be fed on the company dime!

When I got to my 1 o'clock meeting, however, there was NOTHING. Luckily, I had dashed two avenue blocks to McDonald's already just in case. So, I ate a triple cheeseburger and fries for lunch, though not free.

I was agitated but not despondent. After all, there was still enough time left in the day to find a bagel or pasta salad or something similar. And then at about 3:30 or 4, I really scored: there were some adorbs mini-cupcakes and decorated Halloween cookies from Eleni's leftover from another meeting. Woohoo!

Now I'm off to drink to celebrate the election of the next President of the USA!

Love,
Liz

No comments: