Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cheesecake: Not Just for the Golden Girls

This is going to be a quick one because I've got to go to Weight Watchers in a minute then I'm meeting someone for drinks (and he's cute, hehe).

Today I was just really ravenous. I had to run an errand for my boss, and on my way back I got a hot dog with sauerkraut and mustard at Chelsea Papaya that I ate on the go. I was still hungry when I passed a McDonalds, so I ordered a hamburger and a grilled chicken Snack Wrap. No fries for me!

Wait, wait, you're saying. Back up Liz. Did you STEAL this food? Is that why you're writing about it?

Hell no, I'm no thief. I bought it, but I am only telling you about it because it explains why I passed up a free sandwich!

See, I got back to the office and my boy Johnny K had a half a turkey and mozzarella sandwich that he couldn't finish. He offered it to me. I pouted and replied that I was too full.

Luckily, I was not full when my girl Sharon e-mailed me to say there was cheesecake and would I like a slice? I ran over like the wind. Yum, it was good.

No comments: