Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Hair, new food to eat!


So yesterday after work I got a haircut. So this morning, naturally, I did not shower so that my hair would faaaaabulous for work, which it did. Very sleek and straight. Everyone at work complimented me, including 2 straight men. I didn't know they noticed these things. I also dressed up and wore contacts, and one of my coworkers exclaimed: "What happened to you? You look great!" I've attached a picture, and you can tell I'm not an egomaniac because it's a horrible picture. I'm much cuter in person. But whatevs, my hair will never look that straight again, at least not till the next time I get it cut!

After work I went running, because I am on a mission to lose 30 lbs by November for my sister's wedding. Woohoo! So I didn't feel guilty when I grabbed 3 pieces of candy from Johnny K's Batman head before I left the office: 2 mini-Hershey bars (1 milk and 1 dark chocolate) and a York Peppermint Patty. Yum!

Going to bed now. Smooches!

No comments: