Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A new day!

Today I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting in over a month and I was not thrilled with the scale. That said, it's a new year and I'm being positive and I am going to get in awesome shape and look so kick ass at my sister's wedding that I will probably get a dozen proposals immediately.

Of course, this commitment to health is a little bit of a hindrance when one writes a blog about eating free food every day. Since I hear dark chocolate is healthy, I only ate 2 mini-York peppermint patties from Johnny K's Batman head. And then after my Weight Watchers meeting, I met my wonderful friend (and talented comedian) Selena Coppock to watch a comedy show at the Bitter End on Bleecker Street. I swore off booze for the night, but then Selena offered to buy me a free beer, and who am I to say no?

I also joined the New York Road Runners last night and I am going to run the NYC Marathon in 2010, just you watch! I guess I'll just have to eat free carrots from now to then!

No comments: