Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Beer: Australian for Awesome!


Your girl Liz is oh so INSPIRED by the new year! I joined the New York Road Runners this week, I'm pumped to run the New York City Marathon, and I am going to look SEXY at my sister's wedding in November (and before that too!!!)!!! It's a year for exclamation points!!!

Too bad BEER has to exist! See, my friend Allison threw a party tonight, and it was open bar, and it was open bar at a super kick ass bar on the Lower East Side where there was beer that was 11% alcohol! Woohoo! The place was called Spitzer's Corner, 101 Rivington St @ Ludlow, super awesome, I can't WAIT to take my Republican (but open-minded!) dad there. Unfortunately, Ashley Alexandra Dupre was not there, but plenty of Belgian beer was in her place! And sliders (the yuppie way of saying teeny tiny hamburgers!)! And grilled cheese! And French fries!

Seriously though, Spitzer's Corner RULED and I high recommend you go there.

Your friend and neighbor,

Liz!

No comments: