Sunday, December 14, 2008

Saint Liz


Yo all! See what picture? That's the sweater on which I spilled red wine the other night withing five minures of arriving tardy to my friend Holly'd party. It's as if I was walking on a tightrope and spilled it! BUT, with a little Dawn and hydrogen peroxide, I was able to remove the red wine! Woohoo!

The day is still young but I'll be honest--not looking good in the free food quest. Weekends are always tough, but I will be going to a bar tonight to do comedy, Botanica at 7pm, 147 E. Houston Street, just so you know . . . perhaps someone will buy me a drink. A girl can hope.

So I am TOTALLY stretching but I suppose this counts. Today I decided to go to church so that I could pray that God would help me desire healthy free food so I can lose a few lbs in time for my sister's wedding in November. At church, I was given Holy Communion and wine, which I put in my mouth and did not have to pay for. I mean, I did give a whopping $2 to the collection, but I doubt that goes towards the wafers and wine.

So yes, I suppose I am cheating a little, but what are you going to do? I'm sure God will forgive me!

Love,
Liz!

No comments: