Friday, December 19, 2008

Office Party!

Today was my last day of work of the year. I'll be going back to North Andover, MA, home of the Scaaaaaarlet Knights, on Sunday. Mom and Pops Simons know how much I love free food, so hopefully they'll stock up! Mom, if you're reading, please bake your pumpkin chocolate chip bread with glaze and buy steak tips from Butcher Boy!

Till I get to the Mecca of free food, I have to say I'm pretty happy with the loot I scored today. We had out departmental luncheon. While there was no champagne, there were delicious salami sandwiches, adorb Rice Krsipie treats, potato and pasta salads, and fruit, all of which I ate! Woohoo! I also brought in my super cute Santa cookies, though since I paid for the ingredients they don't count.

All right, I'm off to a party now!

No comments: