Saturday, March 14, 2009

Real Free Food Eater of New York City!


Hey all!!!

Your girl Liz is getting in SHAPE. I ran a wee 3 miles last night after work, and this morning I woke up at 6:30 so I could do an 8:30 5 mile road race in Central Park. Couple this with no drinking for 40 days and I'm pretty sure I'll be looking like Gisele Junior by Easter, but without the boobs and Tom Brady! Woohoo!

As for free food, yesterday I ate several pieces of chocolate candy. Not the best move for a super fit chick like myself, but eh, I deserve it! Today was a struggle for free food as it is a weekend, but I had an even sweeter surprise--I became Facebook friends with Ramona Singer, one of the stars of the Real Housewives of New York City, and she wrote on my wall! I am touched by an angel!

Oh, and I saw Tailor Made from I Love New York 2 and I Love Money 2 on Thursday night in midtown. Your pal Liz is on the reality tv star HUNT!

No comments: