Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ho No You Didn't!

Today is a special day because it marks the one year anniversary of my all-time favorite favorite New York Post headline.

If you recall, on March 10, 2008, the state of New York (and the rest of the world) discovered that Governor Eliot Spitzer aka "Client 9" liked to bang hookers, including one 22-year-old lass named Ashley Alexandra Dupre.* The very man who used to chase after prostitution as the attorney general of New York was now just a typical john caught with his tail (and maybe also his penis, hehe!) between his legs. I remember when the Spitzer story broke on March 10, 2008, I was dying to know what the New York Post would cook up for the next day's paper. I eagerly bought my fave tabloid on March 11 and there it was in all its glory:

The Spitzer case was even funnier because the morning the story broke, the Post ran an article about a "Shrimp Pimp" on page 3. Talk about foreshadowing!

So anyway, if you've made it this far, you must really love me! I bet you're really curious as to what free food I ate today to celebrate! Was it edible undies? Or perhaps a chocolate dildo?

Nope, my friends! Instead, I found a leftover piece of cheese pizza from a meeting, and I ate 3 York Peppermint patties from Johnny K's Batman head.

Ho no, you say? Ho yes!

*Yes, your girl Liz knows that AAD was initially alluded to as "Kristen."

No comments: