Friday, March 20, 2009

Best of Times, Worst of Times!

You know, I thought for sure I would have a book deal by now based on this amazing blog about free food I write. I mean, these people do! So why not me??? For now, like most creative geniuses a la Vincent Van Gogh, I will be toiling in obscurity, until I turn crazy and cut off my ear. Some, especially, my family, may say I have already turned crazy, though I still have both my ears.

But enough about me, let's talk about the free food! Today is a Friday during Lent, which means no meat. This is a real challenge for me as my fifth food group is pepperoni. But your girl got lucky because there were 2 leftover pizzas in the office kitchen, and I grabbed a slice of cheese! Woohoo! Then towards the end of the day my colleague Max brought me a cupcake. He truly knows the way to get me to do anything he wants now!

All right, I'm off to my comedy show now. Smooches!!!

Liz

No comments: