Thursday, October 30, 2008

Real Free Food Eater of New York City


Here is the thing. I am completely obsessed with the show The Real Housewives of Atlanta to the point that I am dreaming about peach cobbler and pecan pie and David Justice (he played for the Braves, right?). I want to be bff's with NeNe, rip off Kim's wig (she is supposed to be the same age as me, eek for her considering she looks like a washed up 45!), and punch smug Sheree in the face. I would even consider buying jew-ry from Kim's new line, but only after attending a session at the DeShawn Snow Foundation in order to raise my self esteem.

I'm telling you--you NEED to watch this show! Their insane materialism makes my shallow quest for free food look like the most inspiring, honest, righteous oddysey in the world.

Case in point--today my department threw a surprise wedding shower for a colleague who is getting married next week. She is a total doll. But, I love her even more because this occasion meant delicious free food from Balducci's! Yippee skippee! I ate 2 salami sandwiches, some pesto pasta salad, and a brownie and a cookie. Now I'm leaving to go to a party with an outside vendor, and I know there is at least free booze. Yeah!

No comments: