Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Free food rocks!


Hi all,

Food is the best thing in the world. I love it more than anything, except maybe the Golden Girls, which at least deals with food in some respect (cheesecake). I also really love food when it is free. Oh, yum. A cupcake from Eleni's is delish at 5pm in the evening, but it is even more delish when the SVP of the company left them out after a meeting, and I get to eat 3 for free. With the economy the way it is, I'm like a camel-I don't know when I am going to have the opportunity to eat an Eleni's cupcake again. Must as well store them on my body! Viva la work force!

So this blog is going to be about food. Free food. Every day I will eat at least one free food item that was given to me, stolen by me, or offered to me. I will talk about it and why it is the best thing that happened to me today.

Let's start!

Right now it is lunch time and I am being very boring. I am eating cabbage soup with a dash of hot sauce. This was not free as I made it Sunday--it's the zero point Weight Watchers soup. I made a vat of it. I'm also eating a Lean Cuisine that I bought on sale at Key Foods (glazed chicken). Again, not free. I am a little sad over Madonna and Guy Ritchie breaking up--we all saw it coming but he seems so normal and fun. I would love to go to a pub with him and eat curry fries and drink pints. He seems the type that would do this. At any rate, because I am sad, and trying to eat healthy which is sort of lame, I need to comfort myself.

So I walk over to Johnny K's desk in my office. John has a bowl of candy that is the reason I am above my Weight Watchers goal weight and am eating cabbage soup. Boo. But, there is a Reese' Crispy Crunchy Bar which is calling my name so I take it. It is free and yes, delish.

No comments: