Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm Really Just That Into You, free food!

My love affair with food will never go away. Even when I lose the 25 lbs I plan on losing, I'll still keep it real and eat wings and cupcakes, just less than I've done in the past! And then I'll make a sequel to the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" called "Everyone Is Into Liz (Metaphorically, not literally, she's Catholic!)" and I'll be the most fun date ever!

This weekend was a pretty good weekend for fast food. It started Friday night when I went to see the Black Keys at Terminal 5. A friend of a friend got me a VIP pass so I got to hang out backstage after the gig and drink free Miller High Lifes, the champagne of beers, clip below.


Saturday night I went to a housewarming party for my dear awesome super cool friend from Duke and Boston, Holger. He just moved to New York and we're sooooo excited to have him here. At any rate, I only drank 2 free beers because I drank too many Miller High Lifes the night before, if you know what I mean. But I did eat a delicious samosa and cookie and many other snacky snacks.

Today, Sunday, I saw the aforementioned film "He's Just Not That Into You" with my sister Katie and friends Lori and Nicole on the Upper East Side, how appropriate.Y ou can revoke my feminist card if you'd like because I've got to admit I kind of loved it. Bradley Cooper is one hot douche. I'm happy I'm not married to him! Give me Justin Long!!! Afterwards we went to brunch, and I paid for my own entree so it wasn't free. Boo! But I did eat some food at Holger's party after midnight so that counts towards Sunday's quota. I'm not feeling 100% today so I'm going to pack it in. Many kisses! Liz

No comments: