Friday, July 24, 2009

Woke up in the morning, feeling shy and lonely


I am at a loss for words. I just saw on Facebook that one of my friends met Sav and Spin from the cast of Degrassi: The Next Generation. I am a huge fan which I am not ashamed to admit AT ALL even though I'm about 15 years older than their target audience. Hell, my personal e-mail address, stackofdimes@gmail.com, is a frigging Degrassi reference(One free chocolate to whoever can guess what said reference is!).

So I'm about to fly off the handle in a jealous rage. Good thing we've got the new Liz in place who will just e at fruit and vegetables in such a mood! And what's even more bizarro is I only had ONE piece of free food today, a sour-patch watermelon candy. Yes, hell froze over.

I've got to wake up early tomorrow to go running. Talk to you soon!

No comments: