Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Why I Need To Start Internet Dating, part 2

I am a strong, bossy, independent woman. I make my own money, cook my own food, and perform stand-up comedy. I don't need a boyfriend.

EXCEPT when there's a mouse in my apartment, which there just happens to be right now! Mickey apparently is taking residence in my pad and I really want someone other than myself to take care of it. Since I also want a little loving and free meals, a boyfriend seems like the best choice!

Well, for now I am flying solo. Good thing I have my monthly book club to feed me! Today we met in Prospect Park to watch the New York Philharmonic free concert and discuss the book "Olive Kitteridge" by Elizabeth Strout. I ate pita with hummus, cupcakes and cookies, and a delicious noodle dish. I only drank one glass of wine! That's what training for a marathon will do to you.

Till later,

Liz!

No comments: