Sunday, April 5, 2009

Brunch is for the fishes!

What's up all??? I hope you had a great weekend! I know I did, even though I did not spent ANY time today catching up on my shows. Instead, I went running in the morning, 6 miles baby!, and then afterwards I met my sister and 2 uncles for brunch at Belcourt in the East Village. I ordered a smoked salmon omelet with cream cheese, capers, grilled bread, and mixed green salad. It was delish and made all the sweeter when my uncle picked up the bill. Ding ding ding! Free food!!!

Afterwards, we walked around Soho and I picked up some wine glasses at CB2 which is my new favorite affordable store!

When I got home, I decided to make cupcakes for my book club which meets tomorrow. These will not be free for me, but for everyone else they will be! Now, I am good at many things, but frosting cupcakes is not one of them. See my amazing work below:



All right I need to go to bed now. Smooches!

Love,
Liz

No comments: