Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!


Hello all! My legions of fans, I know you have missed me so so so much! I am back, though this will be short since I am sleepy.

At any rate, my absence was due to my recent trip to Club Med in Turks and Caicos. The trip was all inclusive, so while I technically paid for my food, it was an all you can eat buffet so it felt free! My 10 favorite foods there, in no particular order:

1) egg and cheese English Muffin sandwich
2) cheeseburger
3) Ice cream!
4) that egg salad we had, that was an actual salad with a poached egg
5) gnocchi

Shoot, I can't remember my other 5. Where is Lori when I need her??? We might have added the fries to the list. Oh, I think I just remembered 6.

6) crepes

At any rate, I am sure Lori will remind me what I ate!

Getting back to work was tough. I miss the all you can drink Mojitos and Bahama Mamas and Thai Punch. Thankfully, there is still a stash of free candy in my office. Over the past couple days I have ate Reese's peanut butter cups, Hershey Bars, and York Peppermint Patties.

Now I must go to bed!

No comments: