Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why does candy have to taste so good?

I can never understand people who say they don't have a sweet tooth. To me, those people are like those who say they "don't own a tv." Oh, get over yourself! Watch one episode of the Real Housewives of Atlanta and you will be hooked on the boob tube.

See, I have a sweet tooth. And a salty tooth. And a booze tooth. In fact, I have a mouthful of teeth that love pretty much every imaginable food, except for peppers and onions, though even those I can eat in certain kinds of salsa.

I am like the town whore--I'm open to any food possible! Which is great when I'm writing a very well-respected blog about free food. Harder when I'm trying to lose weight for my trip to Turks and Caicos.

Today I ate a free Nutbreaker. So good! I also ate free soy chips that my friend gave me. They were healthy AND free, though not the tastiest.

Oh well!

No comments: