Tuesday, October 6, 2009

San Dimas High School Football Rules!


I fell in love with Keanu Reeves when I first saw Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure 20 years ago. Since then, I have engaged in many fantasies about him. Several times I have married him, a few times it has just been S-E-X, and then there's the time he chased after me but he couldn't have me because I was in love with Leonardo DiCaprio (this was the Titanic era).

I bring Keanu up because he's part Hawaiian (or he was born in Hawaii or he hula dances--I can't remember the connection but I know there is one), and I would really like to eat some free macadamian nuts right now. They don't even have to be chocolate-covered!

Since it is late and I am ready to go to bed, I don't think I will go out and buy any nuts. I will instead affirm my gratefulness for the 2 free Heath bars I ate today at work. Not my best Weight Watchers day! Oh well!

I'll leave you with this gem.

No comments: