Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend Review: Pretty, pretty, pretty good


Hey all!

Wow, what a weekend it has been. I woke up at 4am yesterday for a 26 mile run. Nothing like getting on the subway for an early morning trot when other derelicts are returning from the bars. I imagine this is how a Mormon feels.

I returned to my apartment after running for over 5 hours. I was thrilled it started raining because then I would not feel guilty about sitting on my ass and watching tv all day. I caught up on all my shows: The Amazing Race, Intervention, Hoarders, Bored to Death, and Project Runway, just to name a few.

While there was no free food on Saturday, it will still a kick ass day.

Then today, Sunday, came. I took the day off from exercising because my ass still hurt from running and sitting all day on it watching tv. I went to my friend Jessica's in Wash Heights to meet my book club in order to discuss Coraline by Neil Gaiman. That was cool and all, but what really rocked was all the free food! Cookies, hummus, more cookies, strawberries, popcorn, and chips. It was a real banquet.

I got home and finished cleaning my apartment. Ever since I started watching Hoarders I have become a bit anal . . . well, my version of anal, which just means throwing stuff under my bed. KIDDING! I actually do pitch stuff and have become inspired. Then I sat down to watch tonight's episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm which was fantastic. Larry was so spot on about tip coordination.

Now I am going to bed! Big smooches to all!

No comments: