Monday, March 22, 2010

My Indian Name is Eats With Two Hands . . .


Your girl Liz is BACK. As in, will write more than three sentences. As in, will lift pictures from the Internet and post them on this site. I've been in a blog coma of sorts and then my friend Lori gave me the swift kick in the virtual pants that I needed. You've all missed me, all 11 of you!!! Just like Barbra Streisand and Cher before me, I'm returning to the stage. Are you begging for an encore?

I confess I've been a little absent because, frankly, I'm not eating as much free food anymore. There is no more Batman head in the office from where I can steel candy all day. The economy is still bad so no leftover lunches. I've had to scavenge for my loot. Plus I gave up booze for Lent and I'm training for a marathon so I'm eating, gasp, healthfully! And I have two weddings to go to this year and I'm still single and need to find a hot groomsmen/best man/ ANY man to keep me warm on the dance floor.Eek!

These situations present challenges when you are a well-respected journalist on the prowl for free food. But in the name of integrity I am committed to my mission. So I ate one chocolate heart and one Jawbreaker today. For free.

Till tomorrow,

Liz!

No comments: