Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am the new Oprah!


Look at me, always posting pictures of myself on my blog! I'm just like Oprah with her magazine! This is an older picture but I truly wish I could have taken my picture TODAY because I looked ADORABLE. I wore a cute textured tan skirt, a navy blue top, and brown pumps and a hot brown leather jacket that I bought at a super cool vintange store in Astoria called Loveday 31. I donned my signature glasses and my hair was in a ponytail and I was convinced everyone was staring at me. Woohoo!

I dressed up because I had to go to a networking event for work where there was . . . drum roll please . . . free Red Mango yogurt! A little too healthy for me but oh well, it tasted good! I grabbed a water to take with me on my way out, but then I left it in the bathroom. Boohoo! I stopped at Bryant Park to read where I proceeded to spill coffee (not free, I bought it) on my skirt and then I had to buy a non-free water to dab my cute tan textured skirt. Dramz!

Overall, not a bad day!

No comments: