Sunday, March 28, 2010

Arrrrrrgh you hungry???


Hey all! Long time no talky talky! I've been busy eating! Forgive me!

Where to begin . . . well I last spoke with you on Wednesday. Wasn't that a good day. I ate free Red Mango. Yeah! Then on Thursday we had a pizza party for work. I ate a slice of chicken parm and a slice of mushroom. And salad, which is so healthy. Then on Friday I ate free pizza AGAIN! See, there was a luncheon for interns, and they had pizza leftover, and your girl Liz grabbed a slice of mushroom.

Then on Friday night I took Metro North out to the burbs to visit my aunt, uncle, and cousins where we played life size Jenga and ate . . . you guessed it . . . pizza! I ate a slice of cheese sprinkled with black olives and also some calimari salad. So so good!

On Saturday we drove to North Andover for my mom's, gulp, 60th birthday. I had given up booze for Lent but I granted myself a dispensation so I could drink at the restaurant, which I did (2 beers and several glasses of wine. Yum!). I ate bruschetta, a fancy quesadilla, Ceasar salad, tuna, and cake! Yeah! It was cool to share the night with my family and my parents' closest friends, but it was even cooler to eat all that free food!

Today we drove back, but I snuck a few chocolate chip cookies out of the house while my mom was not looking. Yippie skippie!

Now it's bed time.

No comments: