Sunday, September 13, 2009

Single ladies, put a fork in it, and eat it!!!

Everyone is in an uproar because Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech for some video award because apparently, and I paraphrase, "Beyonce made one of the best videos of all time!" Which makes me laugh in of itself since videos have only been around, oh, 28 years or so. Sledgehammer for the win people!

And that's when I realized while young in many people's eyes, I'm just too goddamn old for MTV! I felt like my grandmother--I didn't recognize anyone in the audience or onstage, except for Pink! And then I thought, am I really supposed to feel bad for Taylor? Because isn't she 19 or 20 or something and already a multimillionaire? Boo f---ing hoo.

Thank God someone of us live in Matureland and watched the season finale of True Blood, which is all about vampires and shapeshifters and hot Australian guys playing Southern manly men.

All this scandal almost made me forget about the most excellent free food I ate today! I went over my friend Andrea's house and she made us sushi! And we also ate 2 bite brownies, which are really like half a bite for me.

Now, I am being commanded by my maker to go to bed.

No comments: