Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Let the (no) fun begin!

Hello my kingdom!

I am going to Turks and Caicos in 6 weeks, which means I must abstain from cupcakes if I want to seduce a Caribbean cabana boy named Rito. I look amazing as is, but I think I knock off a few pounds Weight Watchers-style, I'll have the CONFIDENCE to be the seducer.

Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

So to this end, my sister Katie, our friend Lori and I are all doing eating boot camp. Which means no frivolous candy. No cupcakes. No buffalo wings.

No fun.

To get in my last hurrah, I ate a free mozzarella stick at Flight 151 with my pals, before ordering a grilled chicken salad as an entree. Trust me, I was as shocked as you are.

This whole "eating healthy" thing will make the free food quest difficult. I have to REALLY want a piece of candy from Johnny K's Batman head before I take one.

Ugh, wish me luck!

No comments: